Another week, another area. If this rate of new companions keeps up, I'll end up having somewhere around 17 companions by the end of my mission! MONDAY was my last P-day of the transfer, so a lot of missionaries got together really early to play basketball and board games. It was a pretty good time, and I was able to say goodbye to a bunch of people. When we went shopping, we ended up running into a ton of members, which was pretty funny because of how back-to-back it was. TUESDAY was a pretty normal day for finding where we just gave it our all before I got transferred. A lot of downtime that day was just spent packing. WEDNESDAY was the actual transfer day, so we headed over to the transfer site to get everything switched around. I said hi to a bunch of missionaries I knew and hello to a bunch of new ones before I left. We spent almost all day just driving out there to get our new companions, and then when I met Elder Watson, my new companion, we had to spend another 2 hours to g...
Comments
Post a Comment